Brad Baldridge is a Certified Financial Planner®, host of the Taming the High Cost of College podcast, and one of the nation’s leading experts on college planning.
For over 15 years, he has helped thousands of families plan and save for college with smart and proven strategies that will save you time, money and stress.
Brad offers qualified and professional advice on all aspects of college planning, including how to:
· Pay for college without going into debt
· Pay for college without wiping out your retirement
· Find the right school for your goals and budget
· Maximize your financial aid opportunities
· Qualify for financial aid, even with a high income
· Avoid student loans or borrow at the lowest cost
· Find and win need-based and merit scholarships
· Develop a winning college plan for your family
If you’re looking to learn the best ways to plan and save for college and make your children’s dreams come true, contact Brad right now to schedule a free consultation.
Sign up for a free membership below. Receive offers, college news and information about upcoming events that will help you make the right choice.
College OpenSource does not sell email addresses to colleges or other organizations.